Subscribe our youtube channel to get educational videos. Subscribe

[200+ words]Memorable Day in My Life-Essay For Class 8,9 and 10 Nepal

If you are searching for an English essay on memorable day in my life then here we have the best English essay on this topic.

 

Life is full of many events and experiences. However, each of them is not equally important, enjoyable and memorable. Few are memorable. I am a student. There are some memorable days in my life and they are evergreen in my heart. My first day at school is that day. It was the month of Baisakh,2064. I was then only three years old. My father proposed that I should be admitted to the school and I was really afraid as it was a new place for me. 

The day came when I had to step inside a school, I was really afraid. Many students were playing and talking to each other on the school ground. Getting me into a new environment, my heart began to beat. At first, my father took me to the principal's room and requested him to admit me. I felt a bit nervous inside. But his smiling face and gentle eyes put me at ease. He asked me some questions and I answered them all. Then, he became pleased with me and admitted me. After that, he asked the teacher to take me to the class. She welcomed me, took me to the class and gave me a seat. All the students in the class were staring at me. I felt a bit awkward and nervous to see the new faces. But soon I became very easy. I studied four periods. There was leisure between periods in which I used to play and interact with friends. All the teachers and friends were very friendly and helpful. 

I still remember that day. That day was very special in my life.

Hi there! I'm Samir and the founder of HaamroNotes. I am here to help students like you in completing your notes. facebookyoutube

Post a Comment

If you like our content and want more of this and if you need any sort of help then please comment here. Peace..
Post a Comment