Subscribe our youtube channel to get educational videos. Subscribe

A couple of paragraphs on My likes and dislikes

Write a couple of paragraphs in about 120 to 300  words on your likes and dislikes.

An image with the text A couple of Paragraphs on my likes and dislikes

 A couple of paragraphs on My Likes and Dislikes 

Like every human being, I have many likes and dislikes. When I talk about my likes, I like to talk about my favourite colour, TV shows, movies, actors, food, books, pets, games and sports and music. My favourite colour is light blue. If given a choice, I always choose the light blue colour because I find it soothing. I like to wear light blue coloured clothes. My favourite TV show is “Meri Bassai” because I find this show very funny. My favourite movie is “Nai Nabhannu La” because the characters have done full justice to the movie with the roles they have played. My favourite actors are Rajesh Hamal and Keki Adhikari. Chicken momo is my favourite food because I like its taste and the sauce that comes with it. My favourite book is “Cheena Harayako Manche” written by Hari Bamsha Acharya. I could not help laughing while reading it. I love pets. My favourite pet is a dog. I like Labrador a lot because they are well-behaved dogs. Football is my favourite sport. I play football with my friends at school.My favourite music is folk music.

I have some dislikes too. When I talk about my dislikes, I like to talk about the colour I hate most, pets that I hate and the food that I avoid eating. Generally, I like all the colours except brown because I find it very dull. I never wear anything brown and I never choose the brown colour for anything. I hate cats because I don‟t find them friendly at all. I would never keep cats as pets and would never advise anyone to have cats as pets. I eat all kinds of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food, but I hate noodles. I always avoid eating noodles.

Hi there! I'm Samir and the founder of HaamroNotes. I am here to help students like you in completing your notes. facebookyoutube

Post a Comment

If you like our content and want more of this and if you need any sort of help then please comment here. Peace..
Post a Comment